Saturday, October 10, 2026

black star

I wish upon to be buried under a star
Five points, black, to be seen from a far

Stars are important, you see
Because 
They determine who you will be 

Not as dieties, astrological signs or fortune tellers 
But as windows into the past, as lessons, as dwellers 

To remind us that there is no plan
Other than one we make for ourself. 

And that whatever we chose it's okay 
As long our choice is to stay.

You are beautiful, you are kind, you are smart 
You are my pride. You are my heart. 

When my time has come, I'll be content. 
Under that black star my body will be reclaimed. 

As I have feasted,nature will feast back 
That's only fair, life always finds a way to collect. 

So think of that as not a loss 
See it as an investment, as a cause. 

I'll be one star more, nothin else 
Plenty of us everywhere in suspense 


My goal is not big,nor it's afar
If you ever need to stand on another star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive