Wednesday, August 31, 2022

dream


you are a dream. Sometimes a nightmare. But always a dream. You are a place of my purest happiness. I guess it looks to you like I am pretending but you are source of my happiness. I wish I can give you my feelings so you can have that part of me. Hear my heart when we are well. I think about you all the time.
It hurts when you are sad. Or not well. 
My urge is always to show you that I care.
I love you more than I know how to show.
But I love you.
And I fantasize about you in the dress.
About seeing you walk confidently.
As you should.
I love to hold your hand.
Wake up to a kiss.
Fall asleep touching you.
Being hugged by you.
When you rub your feet on mine.
I want to make love to you again.
I forgot how to.
I just need so little back again.
But I love you.
And despite everything I am still in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive