Thursday, January 15, 2015

Grazie

I stood at the terrace tonight. Just looking at the sky. I often do that. But this time it was different. Something changed. I saw it deeper then ever before. I felt closer to them. Maybe because of my new glasses. But still, I saw them clearly. And it just struck me. The same stars I looked at are the stars you can see. I know it sounds corny. But it really hit me.
You are asleep now. I picture you naked. Peaceful. With soft skin and sweet smell. I can almost feel it. Beautiful lips. And a little bit of drool, every time I imagine it, I smile. Cutest thing in the world.
You will read this tomorrow, but I have to try to do something to get into your dreams. So I choose stars to tell you. You'll know when you wake up.
When you get a chance, look up at night.
And you will look at the same thing I am. Maybe feel the same I do.
If I can't be there with you, we can at least imagine together.
And one day, you will make me so great, that you will see me in the sky.
For now, you just make me feel that way.

Love

Your Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive